[ODE] get triangle index of a trimesh

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 11 17:43:08 MST 2006

As discussed a while ago, ODE really needs the indexes stored in the
dContactGeom struct.

I have implemented this (I called them side1, side2), with the integer
meaning the index for trimeshes, box side for boxes, and -1 for
everything else.  I was only interested in trimesh-*, so I didn't bother
trying to return the box sides for box-box, leaving that one
unimplemented.  Of lesser importance, capsules and cylinders could also
return 1,2,3 depending on their closest surface (top, middle, bottom),
and of course cones with 1,2 for (top, bottom).

Now I've untangled offsets, it should be easier to make up a patch for
this one.  Unfortunately I'm fairly busy at the moment so its a low
priority.

Geoff