[ODE] 0.6-RC3

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 4 17:09:47 MST 2006

Hi,
I did email the doxygen comments on the geom offsets to Jason, but it
looks like it hasn't yet been integrated.  It might be worth copy and
pasting the dox output for those functions as a wiki page, and I could
add extra comments about the general purpose of geom offsets (although
again that may be better as a dox subsection comment so it can end up in
the dox manual as well).

Although are the generated dox pages linked via the wiki somehow
already? I'm a bit out of the loop, I don't know where the doxygen
output has been put up, and the release doesn't have a doxyfile to help
generate them from scratch.

Geoff