[ODE] Linker warnings on Windows

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Jun 2 18:33:15 MST 2006

I recommend shipping the PDB file for the debug build. If you need the
sources, you can download them; if not, you will at least get meaningful
stack traces.

What I especially recommend against would be to check in solutions that
did not enable debugging information by default. (it should stay on by
default in release, too, btw).

Cheers,

             / h+