[ODE] 0.6 Documentation

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 07:27:03 MST 2006

I updated the wiki to reflect the new release packages available on
SF.net. I think this page is probably good enough for the 0.6 release,
with the exception of the OS X stuff which is out of date. Would any
of you Mac users be willing to review the build instructions at

http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Manual_%28Install_and_Use%29

If you aren't comfortable updating the wiki yourself you can just send
the changes to me and I will take care of it.

I plan on making an RC3 this afternoon; hopefully this will be the last one.

Thanks everyone!

Jason