[ODE] Installing

Fenyvesi Péter efpet at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 19 13:31:40 MST 2006

Dear Ode-users
I have got a problem. I wanted to install the 0.5 version of the Ode.
I use the MS Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition. I wanted to make the lib
and the dll files, according to the manual.The oded.lib, opcode_d.lib and
the oded.dll were maded and copied to the corresponsive folders, I
could usethe Ode in my program.But when I sent my program to my
friend, it didn't run.
In the VC++ I got some error-message:
"Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/INCREMENTAL' due to '/FORCE'
specification
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: _exit already defined in
LIBCMTD.lib(crt0dat.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: _abort already defined
in LIBCMTD.lib(abort.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: _fflush already defined
in LIBCMTD.lib(fflush.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: ___iob_func already
defined in LIBCMTD.lib(_file.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: _memmove already
defined in LIBCMTD.lib(memmove.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: _malloc already defined
in LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: _realloc already defined
in LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: _free already defined in
LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) : warning LNK4006: _printf already defined
in LIBCMTD.lib(printf.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(ti_inst.obj) : warning LNK4006: "private: __thiscall
type_info::type_info(class type_info const &)" (??
0type_info@@AAE at ABV0@@Z) already defined

in LIBCMTD.lib(typinfo.obj); second definition ignored
MSVCRTD.lib(ti_inst.obj) : warning LNK4006: "private: class type_info &
__thiscall type_info::operator=(class type_info const &)"

(??4type_info@@AAEAAV0 at ABV0@@Z) already defined in LIBCMTD.
lib(typinfo.obj); second definition ignored
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRTD' conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
.\GameProject.exe : warning LNK4088: image being generated due to /
FORCE option; image may not run
Embedding manifest...
Build log was saved at "file://c:\GameProject\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
GameProject - 0 error(s), 14 warning(s)"

I think, some elementary function is redefined by the .libs or the dll.

(And the error on my friend's computer:
"This application has failed to start because the application
configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this
problem".)

So, how can I compile good libs and dll files, which the application runs
on other computers with, or what is the resolution of this problem.

Many thanks for the answer.

Many respect:
eFPet

Több idegennyelvet beszélsz és szívesen dolgoznál egy újonnan indult multinacionális cégnél?
Részletek és jelentkezés az alábbi linken:
http://hu.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/job/job_details.cfm?id=29663&from=freemail