[ODE] Translating orientation into OGRE

Wesley Paugh wespaugh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:58:51 MST 2006

I'm having difficulties visualizing my ode system in ogre. I have three
boxes, one strictly affected by gravity, the others with forces applied to
them, also joined at one corner with a hinge joint. The first box spins
constantly. The other two appear to drift apart from one another without
spinning, but if I imagine them spinning properly the simulation could look
right.

It would seem that I'm misinterpreting the dReal * returned from
getRotation().

Is this a global x, y, and z, coordinate for rotation? If so, is it in
degrees or radians? Does anyone have experience interpreting this rotation
into and Ogre sceneNode?