[ODE] Moving trimesh/trimesh collisions

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Wed Jan 25 23:05:28 MST 2006

Novodex/Ageia and Havok don't support dynamic concave trimeshes.
Novodex has PMAPS (kind of signed distance maps I guess), but they told me
they are mostly for non-realtime applications (like the XSI modeler, see
http://www.edharriss.com/xsi/version5.htm).

My recommendation for real-time is an approximation using Convex shapes and
Compounds.

Erwin