[ODE] Trimesh problems

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 10 03:45:19 MST 2006

This might help indirectly - the heightmap contribution works correctly with
spheres, at least last time I worked with it.  I had fairly large terrain
tris, and spheres rolled nicely on them, didn't jump at edges etc.  In fact,
I even wrote a little custom sphere/tri collider for it IIRC, but even the
default worked for me.

If you check the code you might find the problem in the tricollider (if one
exists).
--
gl