[ODE] Pushing an object.

Vrej Melkonian vmelkon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 10:28:06 MST 2006

Hi Mohsin,

Yes, geom only. Thanks for correcting.

Also, when I said hinge, I meant the word joint.
So you can use a ball-socket joint between mouse and
the object, with a distance of you choice.

Novodex demoes show this kind of thing and I also saw
it in ODEED
(the ODE editor)
I just ran ODEED.exe and it gives a messagebox
"Context Not created" and that's all.
Same with ODEEDTestbed.exe
ODEEDTestbed also says Need at least OpenGL version
1.1
but I have 2.0 (my drivers are very recent)
hmmm......

http://www.btinternet.com/~Peter.Onion/E803/Drawers.jpg