[ODE] new user

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:09:27 MST 2006

You might give OGRE a try.  It's a rendering engine that's reasonably
user-friendly, and it has an ODE extension.  I think Crystal Space
might have one too, and I believe Irrlicht has some manner of support
for ODE as well.  There's also Nebula 2.

There's also PyOGRE (and likely other high-level wrappers) if you want
to do this in script rather than compiled code.

If your goal to make a game/demo/etc, just start with an existing
engine.  You only need start from scratch if your goal is to
specifically design an engine.