[ODE] Particles again, no torque on collide

Jacob Ole Juul Kolding dacobi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:24:33 MST 2006

ok I added dContactApprox1 and that does solves the torque problem, but now
how ever the forward motion will stop after first impact where they will
bounce up and down on that spot.

I tried changing mu. At zero it behaves as before dContactApprox1. and any
value above zero results in bouncing on the spot.

Any ideas?

/Jacob Kolding