[ODE] Dem and Heightfield

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Aug 17 09:22:48 MST 2006

Note that DEM is often relative to some geodetic coordinate datum, so
the grid points aren't exactly regular in the geocentric (or
local-centric euclidean) coordinate space used by ODE (and most other
physics packages). For small patches of land, the difference doesn't
matter. For larger areas, you will see stretching towards the edges of
your play box.

Cheers,

          / h+