[ODE] could not open stdin

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Mon Aug 14 14:09:10 MST 2006

This is a known issue with Cygwin, I am not sure exactly why it happens,
but it may be something in Drawstuff and how it creates the
console window to display help, sorry I cant be of much help, have you
tried using MSYS and MinGW?
I would like to solve this issue, but right now many other things take
priority.