[ODE] Increasing number of particales changes physics

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 13:38:21 MST 2006

Assuming you're handling particles as, say, sparks, bits of snow, etc,
it seems as though the collision physics will be identical to spheres.
 The collisions will be one-sided in the forces they generate, but the
little particles will need all the same dependentrating forces as a
normal sphere - the forces will simply apply only to the particle,
rather than to both sides.

You could even do the same tweaks you do to normal collisions to
convince the collisions to be more bouncy (sparks) or more thud-y
(snow).

-Megan Fox
Idyllon, LLC
http://shalinor.circustent.us/megan/resume/