[ODE] Increasing number of particales changes physics

Jacob Ole Juul Kolding dacobi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 10:19:27 MST 2006

Are you experiencing a similar problem with slowdown?
And by slowdown I don't mean that the app will simply run slower, for me the
slowdown seems to be exponential eventually leading to the app hanging and
not responding.

Another weird thing. Most of the time my particles (using spheres as geom)
wont acquire torque when colliding with the floor.
I have however seen torque being applied in some situations just before the
app dies. which can happen when exceeding 350 particles but also when i
increase the detail of the particle mesh (using cylinders right now) which
as far as I see shouldn't affect ODE since I'm not using trimesh?

/Jacob Kolding