[ODE] Creating a 2d wrapper class around the ODE lib

Vortex 2 vortex2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:07:18 MST 2006

Thanks for the replies everyone :).

I am using the 3d collision primitives sphere and box. At first I tried
making the depth of the box 1, but I found that it gave me a few errors, so
I made it equal to the width of the box.

I might write my own routines in the future, but for now these work fine :).

To David Walter, that sounds cool :). Could you explain what a heightfield
is though (Never heard that term before)?

I found an intresting collision wrapper for ODE that seems to specialize in
2d, however I don't see a point in doing that when the collisions work fine
already.

Thanks again for the support!