[ODE] dJointCreatePlane2D

Matthew Koichi Grimes mkg at cs.nyu.edu
Wed Aug 2 09:58:34 MST 2006

One foreseeable complaint is that it's hard-coded to constrain objects
to the X-Y plane, as opposed to any arbitrary plane specified by a
normal and an offset. I don't know if it's better to fix that before
adding it to CVS, or add it and hope somebody fixes it.

Bram: yes, it comes with a nice test_plane2d.cc program, but it needs to
be moved from drawstuff/test.pserocka to ode/test. This involves a small
edit to its code so it still finds the textures, and a small edit to the
make process so it gets built.

-- Matt