[ODE] Ways to contribute brainpower to ODE? (Higher order integrator?)

Jaroslav Sinecky sinecky at telefonica.net
Fri Apr 21 06:11:02 MST 2006

How about cylinder-cylinder collisions including generating reasonable
contact points and depths? Is it interesting for computational physics?
It's more about math and geometry but be warned it's not easy. Some
experience with similar task or orientation in other ode collision
procedures and problems that it can generate would be very helpful.
It would also include creating some test case for all possible
cylinder-cylinder collision situations.

Jaroslav