[ODE] Mass problem

Ceydric ceydric2002 at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 13 08:49:24 MST 2006

You're the best Chris !!!! :)
  I'm so stupid ... I don't know exactly where is my problem in my game (so many code lines :( )  but it is exactly what you told me. Because I tried to add this force on my object only right before updating ODE and all is fine. So indeed I must refresh more often ODE than I apply the force.
  Thanks a lot, this problem was getting on my nerves for three days now, now I know exactly where to search ... I should have asked anyone sooner :)

  Ceydric

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.