[ODE] graphic simulation

Fermín Gonzalez fgonzalez at simulare.es
Tue Apr 11 04:28:52 MST 2006

Hello.

If you are using DrawStuff, just include the string "-pause" into the parameters list before calling dsSimulationLoop():

char *argv[4] = {"nothing", "-noshadow", "-notex", "-pause"};
void dsSimulationLoop (int argc, char **argv, int window_width, int window_height, struct dsFunctions *fn);

And then the simulation starts in pause mode.
If you press control + P it goes to play mode, but if you press control + O you can execute it step by step.

Best regards.

             Fermin&Raquel.