[ODE] graphic simulation

Holger Urbanek holger.urbanek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 03:57:42 MST 2006

Well, simply don't call dWorldStep() (or similar).
Only the step-functions let the simulation time advance a specific amount
(given as parameter). It's somehow like stepping through a movie in
single-frame mode.

Your graphics engine and gui normaly just takes the position of thr
simulated objects and draws them.

Fairly basic I would assume.