[ODE] branches, release, etc

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Apr 4 11:37:18 MST 2006

Well, the way I see it, all changes made have been (like you said
yourself) in order for it to compile/work on different
architectures, I dont think any bug fixes have been done to it, or any
code that extends its functionality, etc,
it is being used "as is", as a frozen piece of code ODE takes advantage
of, if the original author is no longer maintaining the code,
an no one here is maintaining it either, the option should stay, that's
all I am saying.