[ODE] branches, release, etc

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 09:54:12 MST 2006

On 4/4/06, Bram Stolk <bram at sara.nl> wrote:
> - We should be starting to think about release notes,

Yes, please put any changes you know of into CHANGELOG.

> - We should fix the INSTALL file: Premake should be explained
>    here along autoconf. I'll update the automake explanation.

I will update the premake information, and also get everything into
the doxygen docs.

> - Our use of --with-xxx is not completely correct, as --enable-xxx
>    is what we are actually doing.

We should standardize on a set of flags for both automake and premake.

> - I've done doxygen documentation for support (drawstuff).
>    Is this looking OK? If so, how to do the rest of ode
>    reference doc? Put the doc strings in .h or in .cpp ?

Personally I find them more useful in the .cpp, close the actual
implementation. But I can do either. I'm hoping to find some time
later this week to do more documentation work.

> - Shouldn't premake move out of contrib/ and into the root?

The "real" Premake scripts are in ode/build, so yes I should get rid
of that contrib/ directory. I will do that now.

Jason