[ODE] dt computation

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Tue Apr 4 08:29:48 MST 2006

J. Perkins wrote:

> Okay, it works now. In a single-precision build I see the ball come
> down the ramp, goes through the basket (nice shot!) and then
> disappears through the platform.

Yeah... does it fail to collide with the pole, like it does
on my build? Collisions are missed here.

> In double-precision, the ball comes down the ramp, bounces off the
> back of the rim, bounces off the platform, and then disappears through
> the ground.

It doesn't go through the basket?

Also: you mean, it disappears through the hole in the ground under
the ramp? In other words: is it correct that there are no missed
collisions? On my build I see no missed collisions for double precision,
only for single precision.

thx

   bram