[ODE] combining bodies

Kuldip Patel kuldip_patel at mentor.com
Fri Sep 23 12:49:43 MST 2005

Fixed joints is a good option, and easy to handle. If it doesn't look
realistic then start creating geoms and keep attaching to a single body.

In my case I attached the box ( the foot of the robot) and the capped
cylinder( lower leg of a robot) to a single body because I wanted ZERO
DOF at the ankles.

The doc explains how to do it, also look at the xamples.

Hope that helps.

regards
Kuldip