[ODE] Hi,All:I am a new comer!

=?GB2312?Q?=C1=D6=BD=AD?= happyhunterlin at 163.com
Mon Sep 19 13:01:46 MST 2005

Hi,All:

	I am a new comer from China. I am a programmer, Our company is a Game-Software company,
	which make type of  Net-Casual game(It is a free game). Now we want to make a type of  race
	game.so we need a Physics Engine and we think ODE is a good choice.So wo hope acquire authorization
	to use the ODE.We have mailed to Mr.Russell Smith(russ at q12.org) but haven't receive his reply
	already,who can tell me how to contact to Mr. Russell Smith?  How can we acquire the authorization of
	using the ODE?

	I hope receive ODE-maillist-members's reply soon!

	Best Regards!

																Your friend ,Chinese programmer:
																   LinJiang
¡¡																happyhunterlin at 163.com                                                              ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡                  ¡¡2005-09-19