[ODE] contact joint problem

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Sep 7 09:49:30 MST 2005

No, really, I didn't make it up. It's in the documentation:

1. Go to http://www.ode.org/

2. Click "docs"

3. Click "here is the latest"

4. Search for "rolling" -- this leads you to section 12.13, which
explains (among other things) why an object will roll when force is
applied to the center of the object and it has contact with the ground.

Cheers,

			/ h+