[ODE] contact joint problem

kave Aryan kave_ar23 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 23:45:33 MST 2005

Hi,
I didn't find anything about "rolling friction" and
"the difference between slipping and rolling" in ode
documentation.
But I think, in my simulation, if I force the ball, it
would slip and it doesn't roll, because of force
vector direction.
Therefore, problem still exists: surface.mu is
infinity, but ball still rolls when forced.
Note that "bouncy" bit in surface.mode is set. (and
only that bit)

--- "Jon Watte (ODE)" <hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org>