[ODE] Graphics engine

Anders Backman andersb at cs.umu.se
Sat Oct 29 15:33:36 MST 2005

I would recommend OpenSceneGraph, it's a really good, stable scenegraph.
Integrating ode into it is easy.

The issue is the production pipeline.
But if you are only interested in getting high performance graphics
ontop of OpenGL + learn some C++ engineering, then OpenSceneGraph is the
one.

http://www.openscenegraph.org

/Anders

 Anders Backman               Email:    andersb at cs.umu.se
 HPC2N/VRlab                  Phone:    +46 (0)90-786 9936
 Umea university              Cellular: +46 (0)70-392 64 67
 S-901 87 UMEA SWEDEN         Fax:      +46 90-786 6126
                               http://www.cs.umu.se/~andersb