[ODE] Re: center of mass

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Oct 28 14:42:31 MST 2005

Last time, there was heated debate about GeomTransform being or not
being. I happen to think that GeomTransform elegantly factors the need
of doing a separate transform -- or not, and elegantly implements it
with the transform pointer (so it saves memory, which means saving the
cache).

So, just applying it because it's proposed isn't necessarily "right".

Cheers,

			/ h+