[ODE] ODE Patches

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Mon Oct 24 10:06:21 MST 2005

I added my two patches to SF.

It's true that attachments are not stored in archives but I'm realizing that
even the text of mails with attachment is not stored!! I rechecked with some
other old mails I found in my mailbox and indeed even the small ATTxxxx.txt
file that gets for some reason very often attached to mails on this
mail-list makes whole the mail to be omitted from the archive! Which means A
LOT of mails are missing there.
Can some do something with that?

Also ... what is the prefered way to give feedback on patches? Add comment
to SF patch manager (I have just tried that and seems ok) or send mail with
patch name in subject to this list, so everyone gets informed?

Anyway, Jason, I greatly appreciate your effort! Thanks :-)