[ODE] rotation matrices

jnilson_99 at yahoo.com jnilson_99 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 07:05:20 MST 2005

Is there an easy way of
using the rotation matrices to accomplish this?

using opengl this is simple, when you draw the object
draw the parent ode object first.

you have to get the rotation matrix then set it using
glMultMatrix. then cal glTranslate to move to your
child objects position. you don't have to call
glMultMatrix before drawing the child object because
the position you placed it in at startup is the same
relative position you want it to be always relative to
the parent object.

i assume the child object always stays constant
relative to the parent object otherwise that
relationship could be handled by ode.

john