[ODE] Re: ODE Digest, Vol 26, Issue 8

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Wed Oct 12 09:47:37 MST 2005

the wiki is editable for everyone, you just have to following the
instructions on the top page:

	"Please login first using the
	http://ode.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=editprefs page and use the
	password 'sesame' if you want to make edits".

this was done to prevent spambots from rubbishing the pages.

Russ Smith