[ODE] ODE Status / Activity

Peter Palotas peter.palotas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:23:04 MST 2005

> Yes, the archives for this list are barely useful. That is being discussed
in another thread.

Why aren't the mailinglists on Sourceforge used instead? Don't they usually
work well?

>> However, what is the current status of development on ODE?

> So yes, there is some life here yet. I would recommend using the unstable
branch in CVS rather than the outdated 0.5
> release. And of course, others are free to step in and help out with
sorting patches or adding to the wiki at any time.

Is there much difference between the unstable branch in the CVS and the 0.5
release?  Are there new features and/or changes to the interface or mainly
bugfixes?  If there are new features, are these documented?   And another
interesting question, is the unstable branch on the CVS more stable than the
latest stable release? ;)

// Peter