[ODE] PATCH: flat-capped cylinder support

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Fri Nov 11 07:36:11 MST 2005

Hello!

I've added flat-capped cylinder support to my working copy of the unstable
branch. (based on dcyl2 contrib).

It can be enabled with a configure option:

$ ./configure --with-cylinder

Default is no flat-capped cyl support.

I've tested both builds (with and without) on linux with g++-4 and
it works just fine.

It would be great if I could get cvs-write access to the unstable
branch, so I can commit. Could this be arranged?

If not, what is the proper way to contribute this?
I've put the output of 'cvs diff' at
http://stolk.org/tmp/ode/
This dir also contains 3 new files, to go in ode/src

Also: I think someone erroneously committed the top level
Makefile to the CVS repo. I think this should be deleted,
as Makefile is derived indirectly from Makefile.am which is
already in CVS.

   Bram Stolk