[ODE] Slow performence in a given scene - optimizable, or "just how it is"?

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 5 18:22:01 MST 2005

Just on the face of it, 246 callbacks for 9 bodies seems alot.  Either
its picking up static-static collisions, or else you've got almost 30
geom primitives knocking around each active body.  If its the latter
case, I'd think about condensing it into a static trimesh, or exploiting
game knowledge to get a better partioning scheme than one of the
standard ones.

Geoff