[ODE] ccylinder/box collision problem

Brad braddabug at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 12:00:53 MST 2005

I've got a simple program where I've been doing box/box and box/plane
collisions for a while now, and the other day I added ccylinders. The
ccylinders collide with other ccylinders, rays, and planes fine, but
box/ccylinder collisions seem really buggy. If the ccylinder hits the
box with more than just a little bit of force the ccylinder penetrates
the box, and then starts dancing around, unable to resolve the
penetration. The ccylinder even disappears inside the box, occasionally
peeping out.

Anyone else had similar trouble?