[ODE] ODE for cloth

Szabo Gabor uchimata at axelero.hu
Wed Nov 2 13:07:02 MST 2005

Hi,

Here it is, "softbody" physics demos by ODE and GLScene dream couple:
http://www.t-online.hu/webtarhely/download/szandrah/ODE/GLSceneClothDemos.zip

I zipped the package to show some cool new stuff with ODE developed by
the fantastic GLScene team. It's not a complete package. To see all
feature, you have to...

1. Install Delphi (Delphi7 recommended, Lazarus partially supported)
2. CVS checkout GLScene as you do with ODE (details: http://glscene.org)
3. Install GLScene under Delphi
4. Compile the demos you like then run

The package I've made is containing a demo for
  - cope-like cloth (ClothActor)
  - ball with fur :) (FurBall)
  - and the very best is the elastic material demo (Clothify)

When trying clothify, just click the load button in the app, and select
"halfsphere.ms3d". I love it :D. (other objects are NOT included to
minimize download size!)

The demos are trying to load ode.dll, so please give it to them. If you
have questions just drop the lines. Bye,

   Uchimata

p.s.: sorry for the late answer, I missed the address :)