[ODE] ODE for cloth

R. Frazier rtdoger at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:53:16 MST 2005

Sure, I would be interested in seeing any kind of simple cloth demo in
C/C++.
I can't understand or do much with Pascal:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=29749&package_id=64488

I have a question though.  If you wanted to create a simple rectangular
cloth-like network of springs, how would you do this in ODE?  Would you
insert a body at each mesh vertex and insert a slider joint at each mesh
edge?

btw, If you need a temporary place to upload large files, this place is ok:
http://www.ezshare.de/