[ODE] Man pages for ODE ?

Peter Onion Peter.Onion at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 26 05:13:22 MST 2005

Is there a set of unix style man pages available for ODE ?

I'm a linux user so I'm used to being able to find a libraries
documentation in the man pages.  For example all the other libs I'm
using (gtk+/gtkglext/glade/openGL/alsa/popt libraries are documented
like this which makes ODE the odd one out.

It would be **really useful** to be able to type
"man dWorldAutoEnableFlag" rather than having to either look at the
printed version of the manual or to search the web or pdf versions.

If anyone else thinks this would be useful, maybe we can work together
to tackle it ?

Peter.