[ODE] Newbie Capsule Question

Brett Jones stormsharebrett at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 17:25:51 MST 2005

Thanks for the replies and advice all,
  I didnt see any reason it wouldn't be a good solution but somewhere I  read a postmortum where the programmer had choosen ODE but wrote his  own cylinder code. For my purposes that doesn't look neccessary "Whew"  :)
  Brett

controller' you should find a few detailed posts with suggestions.

I think the general consensus is to keep the capsule upright (I use an
amotor but there are posts on modifying the rotation matrix to disable
rotations) and levitate the capsule (cast cast to ground and raise it so
you don't get stuck on polygon edges),