[ODE] Newbie Capsule Question

Vicente Conejeros vicenteconejeros at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 05:24:44 MST 2005

im doing that and it works fine ;)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brett Jones
  To: ODE at q12.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:00 PM
  Subject: [ODE] Newbie Capsule Question

  Hi All,
  I was wondering if anyone had used CCylinder to represent players in a game. I would like to use plain cylinders and I was able to integrate the contrib but it is missing some functions and math is not my strong point. In my game it would be ok to used capsules locked in upright Y axis. mainly I am concernd with being able to pick a player when many players are crowded together so representing players with boxes does not seem like a good idea.
  Has anyone used CCylinder to represent there players? Also because the game is massive multiplayer so I am worried about performance.. Any suggestions.
  Brett