[ODE] Should trimeshes react to physics?

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Nov 21 17:51:33 MST 2005

Trimeshes have been around for years, and are stable, as long as you
don't try colliding them against other trimeshes.

Gravity affects none of the geoms; gravity affects bodies. If you apply
a trimesh to a body, that trimesh will move with the body (but you might
get into trimesh/trimesh situations, which wouldn't be very stable nor
fast).

Cheers,

			/ h+