[ODE] If you ever have any issues with the XODE spec...

William Denniss will at tanksoftware.com
Thu Nov 17 05:47:34 MST 2005

If you ever have any issues with the XODE spec please email this list
and CC me directly.  I don't read the list emails as much as I would
like (got a full time job now), so CC'ing me will make sure you get
my attention.

Currently the web site http://tanksoftware.com/xode/ doesn't really
have a good list of XODE implementing programs.  I know of a few
(such as KODE), so if you have something you would like me to link to
please email me directly and I will add the link in.

It might be a good idea to clean up some of the remaining issues with
the spec (e.g. tri-meshes) and release a 1.0 version at some stage.

Cheers,

Will.