[ODE] Patch for eliminating penetration bounce mega-force?

Patrick McColgan patrick at torcinteractive.com
Tue May 31 09:49:45 MST 2005

I find it hard to believe that there would be no interest, I mean it
would be a valuable addition.

I haven't been following the list too closely of late either and can't
seem to find the thread, could anyone point me in the right way?

I think it would be a good inclusion, I'd be interested in seeing the
theory behind it at least.  Its certainly a problem I continue to encounter.