[ODE] Generic Surface Contact Properties

Philip Mayes philip_j_mayes at yahoo.co.nz
Fri May 20 15:41:25 MST 2005

Just did a quick search of q12.org (thanks google!)
and found thise thread from earlier this year :

http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2005-February/015260.html

and continued here:

http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2005-March/015263.html

It seems like it has all been done! Hope that answers
your questions.

Phil