[ODE] MyWorld - Project Annoncement

Eugen Lofing lofing at gmx.net
Tue May 3 13:07:17 MST 2005

Hello!

Since there is a forum by petrucci ;-)
I decided to use my new portal for my 'new' Project - MyWorld:

the same link: http://lofing.de/simulator

This is an abstract Simulator-Kernel to create own VR-programs. It is of
course open source. I'm working on it since 2.5 months. I not much, but
shortly I found somebody, who join this project (since 3 weeks), and one
more - he starts next week (after his examen).

MyWorld is an API (or Toolkit, Library - call it as u like). It has abstract
layer for 3D-Engine, Phys. Engine and GUI. I don't know, if it is possible
to create some sinnfull aplication at this moment. You can create just small
applications or games, because there are not all features implemented yet.
But if you have simmilar interests you are everytime wellcome to join the
project.

Actually MyWorld has as physical layer ODE and as 3D-layer Irrlich 3D
Engine. We are going to implement a GUI. We have succesfull compiled MyWorld
on both platforms: Windows and Linux.

I have some old documentation (for 0.2.x - versions) in German - if u need
it just contact me. There are some downloads at:
http://www.lofing.de/MyWorld/

--
+++ Neu: Echte DSL-Flatrates von GMX - Surfen ohne Limits +++
Always online ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl