[ODE] patch - position-correcting constraints

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Sun May 1 11:29:41 MST 2005

The point is that, at present, bodies are de-penetrated by forces.
These forces are in no way separate from others, and stack on
eachother with each frame, leading to explosions after stack apon
stack apon stack of depenetrating force has its way.

The patch, in theory, removes that problem, de-penetrating objects at
a set, reasonable velocity.  This should remove any sort of physical
explosion due to penetrating bodies, and might even make stacking
behavior a bit better (maybe?).

Apologies on my part, I've been too busy to try your patch - looks
great, but I need to keep my codebase consistent for now :/ (when
implementing combat collision is a baaad time to go shaking things up,
you know)

-Megan Fox