[ODE] patch - position-correcting constraints

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sun May 1 10:15:40 MST 2005

I'd say is a case of "I dont know what they're talking about/doesn't
affect me at the moment/I am busy with something else" kind of thing :).

I was under the impresion that directly altering body positions was a
big no,no, and it kind of makes sence, I mean, why use a physics library
if you're going to bypass it in the end?... Sorry I have not been
following this particular thread so I dont know if what I just said is
related to the patch or not.