[ODE] Cylinder Geometry

Yefei He yhe at nads-sc.uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:25:26 MST 2005

Thanks Jon and Megan for the replies. Sounds like it requires a bit work.
However, doesn't this mean that the cyclinder cannot be the flat type,
i.e. those whose height is smaller than the diameter, like a tire? How
do you folks simulate the tires of a car then? I'm sorry if this question
have already been asked many times.

Yefei